Welcome to the Ketcha Barnyard!
Mucky Mondays are marvelous, messy play days for little farmers and their grownups. Visit the horses, goats, chickens, and our cow Carmen. Enjoy open play in the barnyard and opportunities to pet the animals.
$5. per child over age 1.
Mondays 9am to 11am
September 20, 2021 through the December 6, 2021
Masks are required both indoors and out
- Ketcha’s address is 336 Black Point Rd. Scarborough, barn parking is around the corner on Spurwink Rd. (Route 77).
- Preregistration recommended, we welcome drop-ins based on availability.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A signed waiver must be on file for all participating children by their parent or guardian.
See you at the farm!
- Contact Kate Connolly, Director, Farm & Forest School
- 207-883-8977 x 110