Mucky Mondays will start up again in September!
Our apologies, due to spacing constraints we are unable to run this program while our summer camp is underway.
Mucky Mondays are play days for parents and caregivers and their little farmers. Visit the goats, chickens, bunny and our cow Carmen. Enjoy story time, play time and opportunities to pet the animals. The barn yard has sand boxes, a playground and sanitized tables for snacking and relaxing. Coffee and cocoa are available and you’re welcome to bring your own food and drink.
Hope to see you at the farm!
Important Details & Recommendations
- Ketcha’s address is 336 Black Point Rd. Scarborough. However we do meet at the barn, which has a driveway around the corner on Spurwink Rd. (Route 77).
- We recommend using our preregistration so you can be assured of a place for your child.
- We also welcome drop ins based on availability.
- This is an open play group and a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to meet new friends!
- Dress to be outdoors and wear good muck boots to have fun in!
- All children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- A signed waiver must be on file for all participating children by their parent or guardian.
- Recommended for children up to age 8.
- Contact Kate Connolly, Director, Farm & Forest School
- 207-883-8977 x 110