Would you like to earn some stress-free extra income on the weekends, while supporting outdoor children’s education? Consider joining our team as a Rentals Assistant! The income from buildings and grounds rentals at Ketcha Outdoors supports our mission.
The Rental Assistants will be responsible for ensuring that Ketcha Outdoors’ facilities are prepared for rentals. This position plays a key role in the smooth transition between our school age programs and our rental events. Events include weddings, birthday parties, engagement parties, and memorial services. The Rental Assistant is a part-time position that reports to the Rental Coordinator. We are currently seeking two alternating positions.
Shift times vary and hours will fall on Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday, depending on the season. Hours may be as few as 3 hours per weekend or as many as 24 hours total for the weekend. A portion of your work time hours will be paid on-call time, off location.
- Clean and prepare facilities before events, including sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, and trash removal
- Set up tables and chairs before events
- Break down tables and chairs after events
- Clean facility after events, including floors, kitchen, bathrooms, and trash removal
- Be on call during events, for 4-12 hours at a time, to assist renters with questions as needed
- Weekly clean of the main building (on non-rental weekends)
- The ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to lift and move up to 20 pounds
- The ability to give and receive direction
- Flexible hours with availability Friday through Sunday
- Dependable and responsible
Compensation is on a stipend basis. Comparable hourly pay ranges from about $20 to $35 per hour, depending on the efficiency of the individual.
Due to the vulnerable nature of the people we serve we require a significant background check process, fingerprinting and vaccination for COVID and documentation of other vaccinations.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Thea Hollman at firstname.lastname@example.org.