We believe every child should have the opportunity to benefit from a nature-based education. We are pleased to offer financial assistance to families in our community. Our scholarship fund is supported generously by local businesses and families who share our values in supporting youth and families having access to truly wonderful experience outdoors!
Required Paperwork includes
- Scholarship Application- available online through the preschool registration process on Camp Brain
- Last page of your taxes from 2021
- Copies of your last two paychecks
- The registration & medical form completed online
- $50 deposit towards tuition and the $20 annual registration fee
- Required Financial Aid Worksheet
Please submit all application materials to Liz Tully at email@example.com.
Please note: at this time we can not accept Child Care Vouchers through the State.