Summer Camp 2022 Registration is Now Open
Please note, most weeks of camp are full and are on a waiting list. See below for more details.
- To check availability for your child’s age group and/or specialty camps, Visit Camp Brain. Create your own Camp Brain account by following the prompts and entering your child’s information.
- If there is availability, select your camps, and make the necessary deposits of $50 per week (full amount due if registering less than one month prior to the start of a session) and pay the registration fee of $20 with a valid Visa or MasterCard.
- Please note that you will need your child’s immunization information handy when registering.
- If your child will need Camp Ketcha to dispense medication, please also complete the Authorization to Dispense Medications form.
- If there is no availability in your desired week(s) of camp, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name, age, and desired weeks of camp, and we will place you on the waitlist.
Summer Camp Cancellation Policy
Any deviations from our refund and cancellation policy will be up to the discretion of our Board of Directors.
|If you cancel in writing 21 days or more from the start of the session:||Will receive a refund of what you have paid minus the $50 non-refundable deposit per week and $20 registration fee.|
|If you cancel in writing 14-20 days to the start of the session:||Will receive a refund of what you have paid minus the $50 non-refundable deposit per week, $20 registration fee and $40 late cancel fee.|
|If you cancel 0-13 days to the start of the session:||No refund will be given.|
|Medical Emergency Cancellation for severe medical issues/illnesses including COVID19.
|A doctor’s note must be sent to us within one week of you notifying us in writing to request the cancellation. You will receive a refund of what you have paid minus the $50 non-refundable deposit per week and $20 registration fee.
If camp leadership determines that a group will need to cancel their session or partial session due to COVID19 exposure within the group it will result in a refund for the time suggested by the CDC for the group to quarantine. We will offer a full refund and the option to donate all or some of your tuition to Camp Ketcha to support our children’s programming.
Summer Camp Transfer Policy
Please complete the Registration Change Form for all day camp transfers from one session to another. Transfer requests are not guaranteed. Requests must be made 21 days prior to the start of the session you wish you change. One transfer request per camper is allowed prior to May 1st with no charge. A $10 fee will be applied to all transfers made after May 1st.
Behavioral Dismissal Policy
Camper fees are non-refundable if a camper is removed for disciplinary reasons. Physical violence or bullying toward another camper or staff member will result in immediate dismissal from the camp program and you will not be refunded for the current week. Additional weeks will be refunded minus a $50 non-refundable deposit, and a $40 late cancel fee.
Conduct While Attending Camp
We work to maintain an atmosphere of mutual caring, respect, and understanding at Camp Ketcha. Proper participation and conduct by your child is expected and includes the following rules:
- Respect others feelings and property
- Cooperate with each other
- Listen to the camp staff
- Stay with your group
- No fighting, yelling or inappropriate language
- Tell a counselor if someone/something is bothering or upsetting you
- Clean up after yourself
Please discuss and reinforce the above behavioral expectations with your child.