Summer Camp 2021 phase 1 registration begins February 22 at 9:00am
- Click here to go to Camp Brain, our online registration portal. Create your own Camp Brain account by following the prompts and entering your child’s information. Summer 2021 sessions will not appear until 9:00am on February 22, 2021.
- If your child will need Camp Ketcha to dispense medication, please also complete the Authorization to Dispense Medications form.
- Make the necessary deposits of $50 per week (full amount due if registering less than one month prior to the start of a session) and pay the registration fee of $20 with a valid Visa or MasterCard.
*Please note that you will need your child’s immunization information handy when registering.
Summer Camp Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing at least 30 days before each 4 week session and will receive a refund of what you have paid minus the non- refundable $200.00 deposit and the $20.00 registration fee.
If we have to close a group to quarantine because of COVID-19 we will offer a full refund with options to donate a portion or all of your refund to Camp Ketcha to ensure future children can experience the magic of camp.
Summer Camp Transfer Policy
Please complete the Registration Change Form for all day camp transfers from one session to another. Transfer requests are not guaranteed. Requests must be made 21 days prior to the start of the session you wish you change. One transfer request per camper is allowed prior to May 1st with no charge. A $10 fee will be applied to all transfers made after May 1st.
Behavioral Dismissal Policy
Camper fees are non-refundable if a camper is removed for disciplinary reasons. Physical violence or bullying toward another camper or staff member will result in immediate dismissal from the camp program and you will not be refunded for the current week. Additional weeks will be refunded minus a $50 non-refundable deposit, and a $40 late cancel fee.
Conduct While Attending Camp
We work to maintain an atmosphere of mutual caring, respect, and understanding at Camp Ketcha. Proper participation and conduct by your child is expected and includes the following rules:
- Respect others feelings and property
- Cooperate with each other
- Listen to the camp staff
- Stay with your group
- No fighting, yelling or inappropriate language
- Tell a counselor if someone/something is bothering or upsetting you
- Clean up after yourself
Please discuss and reinforce the above behavioral expectations with your child.