Join us for a day of fun at Camp!
We offer a full day of activities to keep your child engaged. Campers may register by the day or by the week. School Vacation Camps are offered almost every day children are out of school for scheduled vacations.
2021-2022 Vacation Camp Schedule
- April 15-22
- May 30
2022-2023 Vacation Camp Schedule
- October 7- Staff Day Vacation Camp
- November 23- Staff Day Vacation Camp
- December 27, 28, 29, 30- Winter Break Vacation Camp
- February 20, 21, 22, 23, 24- February Break Vacation Camp
- March 17- Staff Day Vacation Camp
- April 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21- April Break Vacation Camp
- Program Hours: 9am-4pm
- Extended Care Option
- Early Care starts at 7:30am
- Late Care ends at 6pm
Everyday Items Campers Need
- A lunch, 2 snacks, drinks & water bottle
- Weather appropriate clothing and shoes
- Indoor shoes or slippers & extra dry clothes
- A mask & an extra mask
Traditional Vacation Camp is offered all vacation days that we are open
- Ages 4-14
Each day we will play outside in our 107 acres of fields and woods as well as complete hands on indoor projects with peers. Activities may include arts & crafts, outdoor living skills, drama, group games, environmental education, sports, team building activities, cooking and much more. Come experience summer camp during the school year.
As with our summer program if children have a support staff at school they must have one at vacation camp.
Campers must be 4 by the start of the program and be fully toilet trained.
- Full day programs are $65 per day. $55 per day on scheduled after school days plus free late care.
- $7 per day early care, $8 per day late care
- $35 per week early care, $40 per week late care
- $10 fee if registered less than two weeks prior to the vacation day, additional $10 if registering the same day (if space is available)
- Additional charges apply if a parent arrives later than 6pm for pick-up. We do not accept campers before 7:30am for early care.
- Reduced rates for students in our after-school program! Please see your Parent’s Guide for pricing.
- Cancellations received in writing 3 or more weeks prior to the start of the vacation camp day will receive a refund minus a $15 cancellation fee per day (or $50 per week) and the annual registration fee.
- Cancellations received in writing within 2 weeks of the vacation camp day will receive a 50% refund of the full cost of the vacation camp day.
- No refunds of any amount will be given with less than 5 working days written notice prior to the vacation camp day.