Specialty camps are a wonderful way to experience Ketcha! Our specialty camps include many of the same activities as our traditional camps. They will travel with their group to our various program areas over the course of the week. Each specialty camp is tailored and designed around unique interests. Groups are split by age (7-9 yr) and (10-14 yr).
2021 Specialty Camps:
Junior Specialty (ages 7-9)
- Animals, Art, and Cooking! (Session 1- June 14-July 9)
- This specialty camp is a mix of three of our most popular specialty camps! Campers will spend time learning about our animals on our farm and other animals we might find native to Maine. Over the four weeks we will also focus on art through many mediums and cooking, baking, and safety in the kitchen!
- Sports and STEM! (Session 2- July 12-August 6)
- Sports and STEM combines our very popular Einstein and flight camps with a focus on sports and games added in! Expect to complete science experiments, learn some new sports, and get even more practice at some old favorites.
Senior Specialty (ages 10-14)
- Adventure Camp! (Session 1- June 14-July 9, Session 2- July 12-August 6)
- We’ve created adventure camp to allow our older campers to focus on some of their favorite camp activities like low and high ropes, archery, and outdoor survival skills. This camp will also include some mountain biking skills with the Portland Gear Hub and a few overnights throughout the session!
Please visit our Camp Registration site for up to date availability. If you would like to be added to the waitlist for any camp please call (207)883-8977 x1.